Monday, November 4, 2013

Trying To Eat Healthier?

Well I am too! It's a hard thing to do! You have to retrain your brain and your body to a whole new life style. I have tried quite a few recipes from Pinterest and other places on the internet. One of which was Baked Parmesan Chicken. I have cooked this one a few times and altered the recipe a bit for my taste. Homemade bread crumbs are a great alternative to the usual listed pre-made ones. The store bought ones are riddled with additives that are unnecessary. Here are the other items that I used.




Extra virgin olive oil
Here is a link to the benefits of it

Newman's Own Marinara
I always buy Newman's because of the charity and it's all natural. here is the porduct page and a way to view the charity.

Smart Balance non-stick spray. It is the healthiest I have been able to find.



I served mine over a bed of baby spinach and a side of  home made mashed potatoes. 

For my full recipe go here:
 I try to be healthy but I am still learning. 

















1 comment:

  1. Eating healthy is where I always fall down in my fitness journey. I just make sure I have my 7-9 servings of fruits and veggies, and Shakeology, and call it a day on the rest of healthy eating. At least I know I'm getting my nutrition that way.

    ReplyDelete