Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hello!

Hello!


Welcome to my blog! If you have found me you have truly done an amazing thing. You see, I am pretty invisible in most aspects of my life. I am one of those people that sits back and watches people. Don't get me wrong, I interact! I just take a while to get to know people first! I wish I was one of those people who are outgoing and people fell in love with immediately. Although if you think about it, those people seem to have a lot of haters too. So maybe it wouldn't be such a great thing?

I started this blog to hopefully open up and let people in my little world. I am trying out some new things; like books club reads and consumer sampling.  I am part of BzzAgent and Ipsy. I am new to them both so I haven't had a chance to try anything yet. So we will see how that goes! 

Thanks for checking out my blog! I hope you will follow and of course leave me your blog link and I will follow you too!

2 comments:

  1. Aaaww this was very well said...and you are really shy! But an awesome person...I'm really happy my brother has you...you guys are 2 of a kind! And he has actually opened up and became a whole person since he has met you.

    I don't see where I can follow you, but I'm working on it lol...thank you for the links...I can't wait to receive my first ipsy bag! I also can't wait to see what you receive next month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very sweet Candace! I had to read it to Jimmy too. Thank you for that sweet comment!

      You can actually follow with your e-mail to the right. If you have Gmail you can sign in and follow above the email link. ------>

      Delete