Friday, April 19, 2013

IPSY Item Update.

Hello guys! I wanted to do an update on my Ipsy post. If you dont know what IPSY is you can read about it in my post here.

First, If you remember I had a broken blush that I contacted them about. Ipsy is going to send me another blush at no extra cost! Yay!!

I don't know about you, but when I have a good hair day, it just makes me feel beautiful! So I Love to try new hair products. I mentioned before that I used the Healthy Sexy hair on my dry hair.


I just tried the Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal and blow dried my hair. It seriously dried in like half the time. I just put it on my towel dried hair (about 5 minutes up in a towel) and it literally dried in five minutes of blow drying. It normally takes at least 10 min to dry my hair! It looks pretty too!


So if you have curly, thick, hair like mine, You should definitely give it a try!

Bonus Tip: Do you struggle to blow dry your hair? Do your arms get tired of holding the dryer and do you wish you had both hands free to style? I have my own little solution for that.

If you have a hand towel ring near-by like this:


Take your blow dryer and Put it through the hoop!


Instant holder and free hands!

Another update! My replacement blush came in today! That was fast!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update, your hair looks great. And I love the tip with the hair dryer ;-)

    ReplyDelete