Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Social


SocialSundayButton3

This is my first Sunday Social! I saw this one over at:


She has a wonderful blog about fitness, nutrition and make-up! I love it! You guys should check it out!

So let's get this started!

1.What is the first blog you ever followed?
The first blog I ever followed was by Kandee Johnson . She is one of the best at what she does in my opinion. I learned a lot from her Youtube channel!

2.What was your first blog post about?
My first blog post was an introduction post. It was a "hello" to my readers. It is linked up at the top of my blog in the "about me" tab.

3. Who left your first blog comment?
My first comment was from my friend Sarah from over at With Dirt On Our Face. She has been a huge help with getting my blog up and running!

4. Who was the first blogger you ever met in person?
No one yet. I actually don't know anyone who blogs besides people I interact with online. Maybe someday?

5. What was our first blog milestone?
I would have to day keeping it going! I took a break for a while. Getting new followers isn't as easy as you think. It felt like I was blogging for nothing. Eventually I started thinking that maybe I should blog for myself. If people follow, that is one big added bonus!

That is it! Five easy questions! Please feel free to leave a comment with your blog link! I would love to stop by and read!





3 comments:

  1. You might want to join some blog hops if you're looking for more readers
    http://luchessa.org/the-friendly-bunch-blog-hop-29/
    http://www.southernsunflowersandcoffeebeans.com/2013/10/monday-mingling-blog-hop-37.html
    I like these two for Mondays.
    Good luck and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right about getting followers! it is a lot harder than we ever thought! We just found you through the blog hope we're cohosting on our page! We're glad you joined so now we can follow you! We followed you on GFC and Bloglovin by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete