Wednesday, September 4, 2013

QUAKER BACK TO SCHOOL

A BzzAgent post.




Being part of Bzzagent.com gives me the opportunity to try and review items that I might not other wise try. Recently I was able to be part of the QUAKER BACK TO SCHOOL campaign. They sent a box full of different snacks for me and my family to try out. I was excited for this one. The whole family gets to help me out with trying the snacks!


First out of the box was the Popped Cheddar Cheese. The kids liked them a lot. I think they tasted very similar to cheese puffs. Took me back to my days as a kid! lol




Then there is the Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies. There are seven packs of 4 cookies. They are not too crunchy but definitely not uncrunchy. I like them ok. I am not really into peanut butter cookies. The kids love them though!



Third was the Real Medleys, Peach Almond Multigrain fruit and nut bar. These are awesome! I have not shared these at all. I take one every day to work as a mid morning snack. It holds me over till lunch. I normally don't like nut bars, but these are great with the peach to soften the nut flavor. I will be getting more of these!




Last but not least the Oatmeal Squares. They are good. I like the brown sugar flavor. I don't know if I would buy it again. I guess it depends on the price per size package. Don't get me wrong, they aren't bad. I just like my Honey Bunches of Oats!




They also sent some awesome coupons to go with it! The coupons are for everything in the box and also some things that weren't in the box to try. I might be trying more Quaker stuff in the near future!


So there you go. I think it was a pretty cool campaign. I would love to see more like this one in the future!

3 comments:

  1. Ngaw you're so lucky! That's a lot of goodies! I love Quakers cookies. :)

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love quakers especialy their cookies that come in different variants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome goody box! I love Quaker products (: So neat that you got to try all of those out!
    New follower ♥

    ReplyDelete